There are 5 levels: Elementary,
Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-
Intermediate & Advanced
Each level consists of 40 lessons (one-on-one lesson lasts 60 mins / in a group – 1 hour 20 mins)
The cost of a one-on-one lesson: $ 13,60 / one group lesson (maximum 6 people) – $7
Approach to Teaching
After completing the course you will be able to:
Confidently communicate with foreign clients & partners
Conduct business correspondence & documentation in English
Work or study abroad
Read authentic texts on business topics
Proof of your Business English skills:
Get your certificate after completing a certain Level of the Business English Course
Frequently Asked Questions
The Business English Course has a very clear direction - each topic is related to work and business: Business Communication & Correspondence, Marketing, Negotiation, Business Risks, Management Styles, etc. This course is intended either for students preparing for a career in business or for those who are already employed, but looking to improve their business communication skills in English.
- The latest edition of Pearson's Market Leader was chosen as the basis for the Business English course. This is the most popular course, which is aimed at developing basic business communication skills in English: communicating with colleagues and clients, giving presentations, negotiating, holding online conferences & having phone calls.
- In class we watch the latest videos on YouTube and discuss them.
- We listen to authentic tracks based on real interviews with business people and experts in their field.
- We read the most relevant, genuine articles from the Financial Times and other business sources.
- The approach & curriculum of our school was specially developed taking into account the conditions of modern life. It is a modern approach to teaching English. Forget the phrase, "Sorry, I didn't prepare my homework for today. I'll learn this for the next lesson, don't ask me now plz..." We understand that a modern person is constantly in a hurry, so you learn mainly during the lessons. You must study here and now!
- At the same time, you get balanced home assignments - do some vocabulary or grammar consolidation exercises, read a recent article on a current topic, write an email to your partner, or watch a video & get ready to discuss it in class.
- We advise that you don’t do your homework in one sitting. It is highly recommended to do tasks with a few breaks so that your memory will work as efficiently as possible and you’ll get the best result - feel like you accomplished something superbly effective.
- However, if you don't have time for doing homework, do not worry - this is not a requirement!
- Grammar is often perceived as being something abstract and difficult. While it is possible to create such an impression, grammar is just something that we use every day whenever we speak or write. When we have thoughts that we want to articulate in spoken or written form, we use vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation systems to encode our ideas so that others will understand them.
- The aim of studying grammar has to be focused on the message and effective communication, and not on memorizing grammatical rules. Therefore, yes - you will be working on grammar. At the same time, we do not just learn the rules and do grammar exercises, but draw grammar into speech as much as possible. We use only the most modern internationally recognized approaches to present and practice grammar!
- Since the Business English Course is focused on business topics, it can be started if you have already passed at least the Elementary level of the General English Course. This is due to the fact that when you're just starting to learn a language, you first need to master a certain percentage of everyday vocabulary.
Many students first complete General English course, & only then move on to a high level of Business English. This option is, of course, just super, but is absolutely not required. If you need English only for work & you have no time to study it or you have no motivation to take the General English Course, you can start the Business English Course from the Elementary level & you’ll be just fine because this course is specially designed for different levels: from Elementary to Advanced.
- Our approach & programs are built according to international standards of teaching English as a foreign language, which allows you to completely immerse yourself in the English environment via Skype even at the very initial stage.
- Skype lessons have a lot of advantages: the teacher has everything at her fingertips - she can easily show you images, videos, share her screen, quickly find the information you need on the Internet, present everything to you, etc.
Try English on Skype at Los Angeles English School & See How Great it is!
Latest Post in our Blog
New Video on our YouTube Channel
Тел: +38 (063) 206-46-33; +38 (066) 031-18-76
Viber: +38 (063) 206-46-33
Telegram: +38 (066) 031-18-76